Between the Sheets
Recipe #1: Cocktaildb.com
- Shake with ice and strain
- 1 dash lemon juice
- 1/3 Cognac Brandy (1 oz, 3 cl, 1/4 gills)
- 1/3 Cointreau (1 oz, 3 cl, 1/4 gills)
- 1/3 Daiquiri rum (1 oz, 3 cl, 1/4 gills)
- Shake and strain into cocktail glass
- Serve in a cocktail glass (4.5 oz)
Shake with Ice, and then strain into a Cocktail Glass. Garnish with a Lemon Twist.
Gin Version From "Vintage Cocktails" by Susan Waggoner and Robert Markel (1999)
- 1 oz Cognac
- 1 oz Cointreau
- 1 oz Dry gin
- Juice of 2 lemons
Put plenty of cracked ice in a cocktail shaker, add ingredients, and shake briskly. Strain into a cocktail glass. To make a drier drink, reduce the amount of Cointreau.