From The Webtender Wiki
The Fuego Manzana is a Cocktail which consists of Cuban Rum, Fresh Lime Juice, Apple Liqueur, Chilli Sugar, and Fresh Apple Chunks.
"Fuego Manzana" means "Fire Apple".
The Fuego Manzana was created by Danny Smith.
- Crush fresh segments of apple in a mixing glass.
- add two teaspoons of chilli sugar (made with freshly deseeded chillies and sugar syrup)
- Add 50ml of Havana club, 5ml of apple liqueur and 5ml of fresh lime juice.
- Shake these ingredients in a shaker with lots of ice and double strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish with apple and half a deseeded chilli.