Demerara Dry Float
The Demerara Dry Float is a Cocktail which consists of Rum, Fresh Lime Juice, Fresh Lemon Juice, Passionfruit Syrup, Sugar, and Maraschino Liqueur.
Created by Don the Beachcomber.
Recipe#1: Beachbum Berry
- 1 ounce Demerara rum
- 1/4 ounce 151 Demerara rum
- 2 1/2 ounces Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 1/2 ounces passion fruit syrup
- 1/4 ounce sugar syrup
- 1/4 ounce Maraschino liqueur
Shake everything except the 151 rum with ice, strain into double old-fashioned glass filled with crushed ice, and carefully float the 151. Do not stir.