A cocktail from the Mai Kai Restaurant in Ft. Lauderdale, Fla. The cocktail is described on the menu as "A cold, frothy blend served in a fresh coconut in the native tradition of the islands."
- 1/2 ounce Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/4 ounce Simple Syrup
- 1/4 ounce Honey
- 1/4 ounce Falernum
- 1/2 ounce Coconut Milk (fresh or powdered)
- 3/4 ounce West Indies Rum
- 1 1/2 ounces Puerto Rican Light Rum
- 3/4 ounce Barbados Rum
- 2 dashes Angostura Bitters
Put all ingredients in a mixer with crushed ice. Blend at high speed for five seconds. Strain and serve in a coconut.